20 agosto 2017

# The Cutting Cafe

The Cutting Cafe - Taza 3D


Hoy me he divertido con estos archivos de The Cutting Cafe. Tenemos como archivo principal esta 3D Cup para rellenarla de lo que queramos: dulces, chucherías, adornos, regalos y ¿por qué no lápices? Yo me he decido por este último elemento (lo tengo en mi mesa de trabajo) y he utilizado el archivo Crayon Shaped Card.

Today I had fun with these files from The Cutting Cafe. We have as main file this 3D Cup to fill it of what we want: sweets, cookies, cakes, gifts and why not pencils? I have decided on this last element (I have it in my job table) and I have used the file Crayon Shaped Card.

Recorté la taza tanto en papel decorado como en la cartulina verde azulado, que pegué en el interior. Y recorté los adornos inferior y superior a los que di unos toques con acuarelas. Decoré las asas con un lazo a juego y sujeté el mensaje "Everyday enjoy life" (Disfruta de la vida cada día) con un brad.

I cut the cup on both decorated paper and the blue-green cardboard, which I pasted inside. And I trimmed the lower and upper trimmings to the ones I touched with watercolors. I decorated the handles with a matching bow and held the message "Everyday enjoy life" with a brad.

Después empecé a buscar qué meter dentro de mi taza y me vino a la cabeza que en mi trabajo tengo los lápices y rotuladores dentro de una, igual que otros compañeros. Me decidí por el archivo Crayon Shaped Card que os he puesto más arriba, pero en vez de tarjeta, los recorté uno a unos y los pinté con acuarela después de embosar  en seco lo que sería la parte de madera.

Then I started looking for what to put into my cup and it came to my mind that in my job I have the pencils and markers inside one, just like other co-workers. I decided on the Crayon Shaped Card file that I put you above, but instead of card, cut them one by one and painted them with watercolor after embossing in dry what would be the part of wood.





¿No os parece atractivo? A mí me encanta.

Do not you find it attractive? I love it.

Os esperamos en The Cutting Cafe con vuestras inspiraciones. Mis compañeras del Equipo de Diseño os enseñarán sus creaciones.

We are waiting for your visit at The Cutting Cafe. The Design Team will teach you their creations.

¡Hasta pronto!
See you soon!

5 comentarios:

  1. What a fun project, Maria! That Cup is really great, and I love the pencils you put in it! :o)

    ResponderEliminar
  2. This is great, what a fab project! Creative Blessings, Tracy x

    ResponderEliminar
  3. what an awesome cup maria....i love all the pencils you added...awesome

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Love this cup a lot - fabulous for holding crayons and pencil! Super!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. What a wonderful way you used that cut file. I will have to try it soon as I just ordered the file but will have to see how to fussy cut it as I don't have the right machine for cut files.

    ResponderEliminar

Tus palabras me alegran el día
Your words make my day

Follow Us @soratemplates